Standard Knife Gate Valves
- Nominal Diameter: DN50 through DN1200/2" through 48" Nominal Pressure Rating: PN 10/PN 16/ANSI 150
- Connection Type: Wafer/Lugged
- Temperature: Metal Seat-20°Cto230°C (-4°Fto446°F)
- PTFESeat-2o·cto12o·c (-4°Fto248°F)
- EPDM Seat-2o•c to 1oo•c (-4°F to 212°F) Applicable Media: Pulp, Sewage, Coal Slurry, Syrup, Slag.
- Leakage: Each Linuo valve undergoes pressure testing. As per the MSS SP-61 Standard, the maximum allowable leakage of metal seated knife gate valves is 40 ml/min/in.
- For soft seated knife gate valves, the maximum leakage is 4 ml/min/in.
- Bi-Directional: Soft seated knife gate valves are bi-directional with zero leakage to 10 bar/150 psi in the preferred direction and limited tightness in the non-preferred direction at low pressure.
Through Port Knife Gate
- Design as per MSS SP 81-2001
- Inspection and Test as per MSS SP 81-2001
- Sizes: 2" thru 48"
- End Connection Dimension as per ASME B16.5, Class 150
- Body Material: Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel A105, 316 Stainless Steel
- Seat: Metal, PTFE, EPDM, Viton
- Operator: Hand Wheel, Bevel Gear