A segment ball valve combines globe valve control with the efficiency of a rotary ball valve. Additionally, the LINUO segment ball valve provides these features:
- Excellent sealing capacity - metal and soft seats.
- Precise contouring of the v-notch provides excellent control characteristics for an extensive variety of flow applications.
- Rugged self-adjusting metal seated option is ideally suited for high temperature applications or slurries.
- Splined connection between the shaft and ball ensures precise control and low hysteresis.
- Shearing action between ball and seal promotes smooth, non-clogging operation - perfect for fiber or slurry applications.
- Easy to change seats, means low cost for valve repairs. heavy-duty construction with unrestricted straight through flow path gives high capacity.
- Spring loaded seat maintains constant contact with the ball, giving enhanced sealing performance.
- Superior trunnion bearing technology is engineered for excellent abrasion resistance.